TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES
Terms and conditions of use
The contents of our Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws, and are the property of their owners. All information on the Site is copyrighted by Camino Chronicles Press. Unless otherwise noted, you may access and use the information and materials within the Site for your personal use. You may not change, modify, delete, display, transmit, adapt, exploit or copy for distribution or sale any information, material, trademark or copyright on the Site. You must obtain written permission from us or any other entity who owns intellectual property on the Sites before you may publish, distribute, display or commercially exploit any material from the Site. By using the Site, you agree to abide by all copyright notices and other posted restrictions.
Camino Chronicles Press values all of our customers and understands that you care about the privacy and security of your personal information. Camino Chronicles Press follows security standards, processes and procedures that are designed to protect your personal information. Camino Chronicles Press does not sell or rent your personal information.
Data collected and use of data
Camino Chronicles collects this data:
• When creating a free user account, we ask users to create a username and password.
• To fulfill order requests, we collect contact information including name, email address, billing address, shipping address, and financial payment information. We do not store your credit card data on any of our servers.
• Through the contact us form and customer care channels, we may ask users to share information about their devices, platforms, internet connection, device settings, plug-ins, and other items for troubleshooting incoming inquiries.
Camino Chronicles Press may use your personal information to:
• Enable us to process orders for products and services from Camino Chronicles Press website
• Send requested product or service information
• Send you emails to respond to questions, concerns and customer support inquiries
• Send email confirmations, receipts and other transactional emails related to orders from Camino Chronicles Press website
• Maintain our own accounts and records
• Improve the services we offer you, or the functionality of our site(s) and ensure technical functionality
• Process your payment or prevent or detect fraud
Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties in a manner that personally identifies the customer.
For orders placed from the Site, shipping is through USPS unless otherwise arranged by the customer. Allow approximately 5-7 business days for orders within the United States, approximately 10-14 business days for international orders.
Paperback books purchased through the Camino Chronicles Press website can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase provided they are in their original condition and free of damage. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Discounts are available for 50+ copies of a single book. Email email@example.com for details.